#12daysofchristmascrafts day 4! If you couldn't already tell, my Christmas decorating theme this year is traditional red and green, with white and silver accents. I pick a color/theme each year because I like my decorations to coordinate. That's the OCD in me... Lol. Anyway, here's my Christmas table centerpiece.
- 3 fluted tall cylinder vases (Dollar Tree)
- 1 3-pack of condiment cups (Dollar Tree)
- 2 large bags of red and white glass marbles (these were given to me by my mom)
- 1 roll of diamond wrap (Dollar Tree) - Optional
- Candles (I got a pack of 4 from Ikea for 1.99)
- Glue gun
Step 1: Glue one of the condiment cups to the bottom of one vase.
Step 2: For the second vase glue one condiment cup to the bottom (the same as the first vase), and glue a second cup (to the first) upside down.
- The third vase will not have a base.
Step 3: Fill each vase with the glass marbles and place a candle in the center.
- These candles are only about 3 inches tall. I placed each one in the vase with the marbles around the base to give the illusion of a taller candle.
Step 4: Add the diamond wrap around the base of each vase. This covers up any glue between each piece.
- This step is optional, but I thought it was a nice finishing touch.
I placed my set of vases on a green charger plate on my table.
What do you think? Should I add anything to the charger or keep it simple? I hope your having a crafty Christmas! Don't forget to tag me on Instagram @simplymindy3 with your Christmas crafts!