Spring is around the corner! Eek! I get soo excited for this time of year when we start to see a transition in the weather. Being a warm weather person, I can’t wait to change up my home décor to reflect the change in seasons. Here are three quick and easy décor ideas for spring!Read More
Were halfway through #12daysofchristmascrafts! It's day 6, and today's craft is a mini ornament wreath. You can put these practically anywhere in your home. I made mine to hang on my diy wall mirror.
- small embroidery hoop (mine is 6.5 inches)
- 3 packs of 16 count small ornaments (Dollar Tree)
- 1 pack of 3 flower clips (Dollar Tree)
- small jingle bells (I had these on hand, but they are also from Dollar Tree)
- hot glue
Step 1: Arrange ornaments around embroidery hoop until satisfied with placement.
- I only used the inner hoop.
Step 2: Glue each ornament that will go in the center to the inner edge of the hoop. After attaching the first ornament, use glue on the bottom and one side of each consecutive ornament for optimal hold.
Step 3: Glue second color ornament around the top outside edge, in between each inner ornament.
|This was before glue.|
Step 4: Attach the 3rd color ornament, in the space between each outer ornament, to fill in the gaps.
Step 5: Attach a small jingle bell in the space between the inner and outer ornament.
- This is optional. You could add another ornament in these spaces, but I decided to use what I had instead of going to buy another pack.
Step 6: Attach floral clip to hoop. I glued the first clip directly on to the hoop. With the second clip, I removed the flower (it pulls off easily).
To hang it on the mirror, I attached floral wire to the hoop. I have a tiny command hook in the center of the mirror to hang wreaths seasonally.
Let me know what you think! I'm loving this one!